সপ্তম শ্রেণির অর্ধবার্ষিক পরীক্ষার প্রস্তুতি ইংরেজি প্রথমপত্র
প্রকাশ : ২৩ মে ২০১৮, ০০:০০ | প্রিন্ট সংস্করণ
সহকারী শিক্ষক, ইস্টার্ন ল্যাবরেটরি স্কুল অ্যান্ড কলেজ, ঢাকা
1. (a) (ii) concerned (b) (i) wounded (c) (iv) thing from which something can be obtained (d) (iii)lacking the power of hearing (e) (ii)to share information with others.
2. (a) Hellen Keller cared for the people who were sick and injured. She did that because those disabled people could not use a part of their body.
(b) No, Helen was not blind, deaf and dumb when she was born. It happened in 1882 when she had a high fever.
(c) Helen's father told Graham Bell about Helen because he wanted suggestions from him.
(d) Bell suggested Perkins School for the Blind in Boston for Helen.
(e) Michael Anaganos was the director of Perkins School for the Blind in Boston. He sent one of his best students, called Annie Sullivan to help Helen.
3. (i) 1861 (ii) won Nobel Pri“e (ii) in a magayine called Tattobodhini (9v) 1940 9e) in Shantiniketan.
4. (a) True (b) True (c) False, He did not complete his education from Oriental Seminary School (d) True (e) True.
5. (a) needs (b) of (c) right (d) any (e) control (f) lead (g) ensures (h) enhances (i) properly (j) so.
6. (a) The world is getting hotter day by day.
(b) Emission of carbon-di-oxide is its main reason.
(c) The developed countries emit a huge amount of carbon-di-oxide everyday.
(d) This is causing the greenhouse effect.
(e) As a result, the climate of the worlds is changing gradually.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
g b d e j c h a f i
There lived a King in England named Lear. He grwe so old and wanted to divide the kingdom among his three daughters, Regan, Gonerli and Cordelia. First, he wanted to test them hwo much they loved their old father. At first, lear asked his eldest daughter, ' Hwo much do you love me?' She replied that she love him more them anything else. The king become so glad and gave her one- third of his kingdom. Then the turn Goneril came and she replied in the same language. The king did the same thing. His youngest daughter replied that she loved him as much as she should love him. The king could not be happy and did not give her a√ portion of his kingdom.